Today marks two years from when I sat down on my couch, bought my domain and started this damn thing. I can’t believe how far My Style Vita has come. What was once a hot mess of a blog (oh you remember those iPhone photos, drunken social media buttons and a hideous layout) to my newly branded, clean and sober looking blog. I feel like I’m finally a professional. No wait, I am one.
This last year has been incredible from the success of the blog, new projects and new friends. I really couldn’t ask for a better year. And to now set some new goals for the blog. Like getting more of my writing published, maybe make an appearance in a National publication and maybe just maybe learn how to use my new camera so I can take even more photos.
Here’s to another wonderful year! Thanks so much for reading along!
A few highlights from this past year.
1. A new blog design (FINALLY!) from Fabulous K
2. A trip to NYC for IFBCON and LuckyFABB
3. My first shoot with Beka, she’s changed my life!
4. Getting to ask Lauren Conrad a question at LuckyFABB
5. Poor Little It Girl and I starting the quickly growing Southern Blog Society
6. A fun shopping trip to Club Monaco
7. Styling a few pieces for the Zhush’s lookbook
And so many more great memories that just wouldn’t fit into one post.
And the progression of my photography is probably the most epic. From bad, to better to, thank god I found Rebekah Carson Photography. Let’s all just be thankful there are no more iPhone outfit photos in the bathroom! Remember this one? Awful!