It’s officially dropping below 40 degrees at night here in Atlanta which means two things. One, I officially need Uggs and a jacket to walk Pork, who also sadly needs a jacket since she’s not a fluffy dog. And second, it means I’ve got to get to checking things off my winter wish list fast. A few things I’d like to be accomplishing this Winter….
- Wear more winter layers, including fun hats like this one.
- Drink more hot cocoa and apple cider instead of coffee. May be more fattening, but definitely more delicious.
- Finally get my tree up and house decorated for the holidays
- Get my feet in my snowboard STAT. How I’ve missed this so much.
- Wear more tartan and plaids. It’s just a perfect pairing, winter and tartan.
- Take a stroll down pretty lit streets in the city.
- Make homemade caramel popcorn and maybe even wrap them up in pretty bags for holiday gifts to friends.
What will you be doing this Winter? Maybe spending this $500 Visa gift card? Don’t forget to enter right here!
And congrats to Meagan Davis for winning the Ily Couture giveaway. Ily Couture will be emailing you soon!