You read that right, white chocolate, Oreo popcorn people. You saw these beauties on my
Easy Oreo White Chocolate Popcorn Recipe
- 1 bag of light butter popcorn
- 4-5 Oreo’s chopped up – I tossed mine in a plastic bag and banged it on the counter with a rolling pin
- 1/2 cup of white chocolate morsels, melted
- Pop your popcorn according to the instructions
- Melt your chocolate in the microwave or a double boiler
- Throw popcorn, melted chocolate
andOreos into a big plastic bag and shake it around until well coated.
TIP: Pour the melted chocolate in batches so that you don’t get it all in one spot since it’ll stick to what it hits first.