Today begins the big Sephora Beauty Insider sale. I’ll be honest, I didn’t become a Sephora shopper until more recently. I started to get more into makeup and ended up falling in love with FENTY Beauty which is exclusively available at Sephora. This has resulted in a few more shopping trips to this beauty megastore.
I’m only an INSIDER so I don’t have ROUGE status just yet with them. But if you do, today’s the day to start shopping!
How To Shop The Sephora VIB Sale
The Sephora VIB sale is an exclusive sale for insiders. To become an insider, all you have to do is sign up for a FREE account here. It’s basically no different than a rewards card at other stores.
It’s free, and the more you shop, the more benefits and points you get. More points mean more items you can shop with your points too. Plus, all members get birthday goodies, who doesn’t love that? That’s how I ended up discovering the BEST liquid eyeliner, this Kat Von D Tattoo liner.
The sale goes on for two weeks. For the full two weeks, VIB Rouge members get 20% off. Then VIB members get their 15% off during a specific time range, and Beauty Insiders get 10% off during their date range. All dates are laid out below. Plus, EVERYONE starting the first day receives 30% off the entire Sephora Collection.
What Are The Sephora Beauty Insider Program Levels?
There are three tiers to the Beauty Insider Program. Beauty Insider, VIB and VIB Rouge. I’ll break each of them down below!
- This is the basic membership level that everyone gets as soon as they sign up. No minimum spend is required!
- Start accumulating points to get to your next tier with more benefits, VIB.
- Receive 1 point for every $1 spent.
- A minimum $350 annual spend will get you to this next tier, VIB.
- Receive 1.25 points for every $1 spent. Get to those rewards faster!
- A minimum of $1,000 annual spend to maintain VIB Rouge staus
- Receive 1.5 points for every $1 spent.
- Free standard shipping
- Redeem points for full-size products or $100 gift certificate
What Are The Sephora VIB Sale Dates
This year’s 2023 Sale Event dates are below for each tier
And no matter your status, you can shop the SEPHORA Collection STARTING 10/27 at 30% off
When shopping the sale, it’s clearly beneficial to be a VIB Rouge member. You get first dibs and a larger discount. Plus, more points per dollar so you can get to those rewards even faster. There are a few exclusions to the sale which can vary year after year.
Now to get into the good stuff, here’s what I’m shopping and can recommend from Sephora. Personal favorites I’m loving and stocking up on during this sale.
Jessica’s 2023 Sephora Sale Picks
- NARS Powermattestays all dayI love the color ‘Bad Guy’ and ‘Dragon Girl’ – stays on all day SHOP
- Necessaire Body Washlike a spaThe eucalyptus is my favorite scent, turns your shower into a spa SHOP
- Urban Decay Vice Lipa favThis wears really well throughout the day, I use shade ‘Text Em’ SHOP
- Moondustso shimmeryThe perfect bit of shimmer, apply with your fingers to avoid falloff SHOP
- The Perfect Paletteadding to cartI have this in the nude, and will be adding this new colorway to my cart SHOP
- Holy Grail Concealercan’t live without itI’ve been using this NARS concealer for a decade, I swear by it SHOP
- MERIT Blushclean beautyCream blushes are so easy to use, and this MERIT one is a favorite SHOP
- Saie Sun MeltGo to bronzerThis cream formula is so good, don’t forget to grab the big brush to use it with SHOP
- AirBrush Setting SprayCharlotte TilburyRecently added this to my makeup bag and I’m loving the staying power! SHOP
More Beauty Favorites By Category
A few of my favorite hair care brands are part of this sale like LivingProof and Playa. Playa is new to me and I’m so far loving it! If you’re looking for hair tools, now is a great time to invest in a great blowdryer or curling iron. I swear by my GHD curling irons to get my everyday beach waves.
Obviously, we love Sephora for the makeup! There are a few brands that got me into Sephora specifically like FENTY and Natasha Denona. Plus clean beauty makeup brand like ILIA, MERIT and Saie Beauty are included. I recently have been wearing the Slip Tint and the cream blush, poppy is a favorite!
Prime & Set
As someone who’s super oily, I rely heavily on a good primer to keep my makeup on my face all day. I’m currently loving this one from Hourglass, this one from Smashbox and this one from Fenty. They’re all three doing a great job of keeping my makeup where it belongs! Here’s my big primer blog post if you need more ideas!
I recently started using the Grande Lash serum and have to say, I am definitely seeing a difference. I’m not as consistent as I’d like to be, but I’ve seen a noticeable improvement in the length of my lashes. Plus, some of my favorite tubing mascaras like this one from Wander Beauty. Tubing mascaras don’t flake or transfer and I’ve found they’re the only kind I can wear.
I am ALL about the SPF and that means ALL year round. One of my favorite brands, SuperGoop, is part of this big sale. I use this Unseen Sunscreen and always have this Invincible Setting Powder for when I’m on the go in the summer. It’s great to brush over your makeup (or even on your hair part) so you don’t get burnt! This is ALWAYS in my travel bag too.
There are a few new brands that Sephora has recently added to the mix and one of them is Saie Beauty. I personally LOVE the Slip Tint tinted moisturizer. It’s a bit dewy but not too much that it makes me feel too oily. And I recently started using their cream blush in poppy and their bronzer. Don’t sleep on the big brush either! If you’ve been wanting to try MERIT, it’s now available here. They also now carry Necessaire. I’m a BIG fan of the body exfoliator to help with keratosis Polaris.
One of my FAVORITE brands that are exclusively at Sephora is skinfix. I was introduced to this brand several years ago. I love the story behind their brand and the quality and rigorous testing they do for quality and efficacy. The 911 Ointment has saved my hands thanks to washing them 100 times a day for 20 seconds.
Another favorite purchase is the Isle of Paradise tanning drops. I LOVE them for a quick tan that’s non-toxic and easy to use.
Shop The Post
Photos by Hannah Lozano
- PIN IT