Before we know it, we’ll be celebrating the 4th of July, BBQing and working on our tans. So it’s only right to get
Last summer in Atlanta was a complete joke. We were completely robbed of any sort of fun in the sun, tans or BBQ days. It rained every weekend for the entire season. This is no exaggeration, just ask Al Roker. He’ll vouch for this, I promise. I’ve got high hopes for this Summer, making it the best one yet. Here are a few of the things I’ve got on my Summer
- Actually use my wakeboard, and not just loan it to someone to use. It’s collecting dust and is feeling neglected.
- Go on at least one beach trip where I do NOTHING but sit on my ass.
- Drink a drink out of a coconut. I’ve always wanted to do this, it looks so refreshing.
- Have friends over for a BBQ and actually put our cell phones away. These grilled corn recipes looks amazing.
- Go for a bike ride at least once.
- Take Pork for more morning or night time walks (the Atlanta heat does not allow for any daytime walks with Pork, she literally throws in the towel and lays down on the pavement).
- Grill more fruit for desserts; they’re more decadent than any ice cream.
- Try out more recipes that are light and easy.
- Learn to embrace my natural waves and let my hair air dry more than ever.
- Read more books by the pool. Currently on my wish list is this one and this.
What are your plans for this Summer?